Job Order: 135
Sirius Personnel is presently searching for an Administrative Assistant-Receptionist, to support our recruiting team.
You are the ambassador to our small firm. Your voice and demeanor with clients and candidates is professional. You must be interested in joining a small team and representing Sirius Personnel and our values. You must live and breathe our brand, which is all about speed, efficiency, fun and sales. Being detail oriented is a MUST in this role.
Work Place: Downtown Montreal
Products/Services: Sales and Marketing recruitment
Salary: $27 000 to $30 000
- Yearly Presidents club trips
- 2 weeks paid vacation the first year
- Summer hours
- Team building activities (Team outings)
- Answer inquiries from both clients and candidates in a timely and professional manner
- Greets both candidates and clients at our office
- Prioritizes daily tasks
- Distributes general email inquiries as they arrive
- Update the CRM on a daily basis (profiles and activities related to candidates and clients).
- Understand and classify the information present in the candidates resume, then enter it in the CRM (data entry).
- Participate in recruitment mandates (search for candidates in data base, preparation of hunting list, head hunting, interview coordination...)
- Inform candidates and or conduct phone interviews : registering on our website and/or applying on a job posting
- Send invoices to customers
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced, sales environment, in fact, thrives on it
- In charge of ordering office supplies
- Maintains cleanliness of reception area, boardroom and kitchen area
- Language: Excellent oral and written English and French
- Experience related to or degree in HR, recruiting, or Administrative studies ( asset)
- Ability to work constantly in multitasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with a CRM would be an asset
- Comfortable navigating the internet and doing research
- Must love meeting a variety of people but be able to maintain confidentiality