Job Order: 141
Our client is a well known immigration law firm who prides themselves on personalizing their service to every unique client. They are looking to hire an Inside sales Representative to join their energetic and fun team. We are looking for someone who will take charge of the leads given to them by contacting the leads, closing the leads as well as following up on them. Our client is expanding and is looking for someone who has the potential of being promoted in the near future.
Territory: World wide
Work Place: Montreal
Products/Services: Immigration services
Commissions: On target $2400 paid monthly
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: N/A
- Monthly incentives for over achievers
- Place for growth within the company
- You will be responsible for contacting leads that qualify for Canadian immigration programs and selling them our services
- Answer questions over the phone and email about the immigration programs the potential clients qualify for, as well as provide information about the services you offer.
Development vs Maintenance: 100% vs 0% ( warm leads)
Road vs Office: 0% vs 100%
Languages: Fluent in English (Spoken and written)
Education: College degree or equivalent work experience
Training: 3 days of paid training will be provided.
Overnight Travel: No overnight travel required
Years’ of experience: 1 to 2 years in a call center environment
- Be able to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be computer literate
- Have great Interpersonal skills
- Be committed to your work and self-motivated
- Be able to receive constructive criticism and try new approaches in order to improve your sales performance.
- Know how to work with Excel
- Experience working with a CRM