Job Order: 172
Territories:Montreal and surroundings
Our client is the trusted partner to many companies in the area of records management and information protection. The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for driving new business from a group of 15 Enterprise Accounts. The territory is primarily Montreal but there are some accounts in Eastern Canada.
Territory: Montreal and surroundings
Work Place: Montreal
Products/Services: Records, management and data protection
Salary: $75 000.00
Commissions/Bonus:$4666.00 per month @ 100% of your objectives
Car allowance: $500/month (based on matrix)
Expenses reimbursement: All reasonable expenses
-full benefits package
-medical and dental insurance
-life insurance; short term and long term disability insurance
-savings plan with company match and employee stock purchase program; tuition reimbursement and much more
-Assesses prospective and assigned customer's current and potential needs, determining appropriate company products and solutions
-Develops and implements strategies and business plans through understanding the customer's value proposition and ability to explain how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
- Ability to position the company's product offerings, highlighting area’s of strength, competitive pricing, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages
-Build customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational business objectives and goals
-Ensures frequent communication to enable superior customer satisfaction and to keep customer educated on emerging industry trends related to customer's organizational information agreement needs.
-Maintain a consistent pipeline that enables meeting and exceeding quota attainment. Activities to support pipeline and account activities include, managing timely detailed responses to RFP's, tracking activities, forecasting, conductive competitive research and knowledge of the product offerings.
-Responsible for national accounts planning and account development. Strategies should include all facets of account penetration including marketing, sales, account management, product, service and relationship.
- Responsible for final account sales and revenue growth through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on time outcome from a solution proposal, pricing, profitability, liability, and SLA perspective for accounts.
- Responsible for identifying, selling and closing new areas of opportunity, securing ressources and driving sales process to assist in scoping and pricing for special projects
Development vs Maintenance: 40% vs 60%
Road vs Office: 50% vs 50%
Languages: Proficient with oral and written communication both french and english
Education: Bachelors degree a must
Training: on site and continuous training provided
Overnight Travel: 25 % overnight travel required
Years’ of experience: 10 years direct sales experience in a services based industry
-strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution selling
- must have the proven ability to translate the customer need (s) into so skills
-ability to present to senior level management
- account relationship management
- effective questioning techniques
Consistent over-plan performers (possessing the documentation to support this)
Number of positions:1