Job Order: 173
Territories:South Shore, Eastern townships, Center of Quebec, Bas St Laurent
Profile: Our client is looking for a technical sales representative who is used to selling filtration products to industrial clients/manufacturers and plants. The technical sales person is adept at selling a higher priced item and selling value.
Territory: South Shore, Eastern townships, Center of Quebec
Work Place: Home office
Products/Services: Filtration products used to perform maintenance in manufacturing facilities
Salary: $45,000 - $70,000 (depending on experience)
Commissions/Bonus: $20,000 annually (paid monthly)
Car allowance: $0.45/km
Expenses reimbursement: Home office equip. provided, expenses reimbursed
- Full benefits program in place
- All home office tools provided
- Visit your 100+ clients and determine needs
- Prepare and present tenders to customers.
- Call customers for follow-up for all tenders sent in order to get the order
- Take note of the filtration products of the customers with an aim of proposing improvements.
- Bring a technical support to customers with the assistance of the engineering department.
- Plan and the manage territory.
- Prepare the budgets by product line and by customer in collaboration with the Sales Director.
- Take part in the elaboration strategies development and growth of their territory according to the new markets and / or products.
- Write and present periodically to your superior any working paper or relevant report.
- Prepare and submit your call planner.
- Complete sales reports.
Development vs Maintenance: 20% vs 80%
Road vs Office: 70% vs 30%
Languages: French and English
Education: College degree in a relevant field
Training: On the job training provided but must have industry experience
Overnight Travel: less than 10%
Years’ of experience: 5 years' in the field
Other requirements: Proficiency in computer skills, autonomous
Transferable contacts: N/A
Transferable Knowledge: Knowledge of filtration products and maintenance of manufacturing facilities
Ms Dawn Williams