Job Order: 181
Profile: Our customer is a distributor and manufacturer and is the Canadian leader in industrial hardware. The Inside Sales & Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for supervising the inside sales staff, providing leadership and direction for the day to day operations of the customer service department. This role also provides customer service, responding to inquiries and taking orders.
Work Place: Laval
Products/Services: Industrial hardware
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: All reasonable expenses reimbursed
- Benefits package after 3 months of start date.
- Group RRSP after 6 months
- Co-ordinates the work of Inside Sales Representatives, monitoring and appraising performance, maintaining attendance and payroll records and carry out disciplinary actions.
- Train personnel on professional and proper support of field teams and retail clients.
- Motivates and instructs personnel on proper troubleshooting techniques, attitude and policy.
- Coordinates with other departments on item availability, projects, schedules and deadlines, workflow and all other items relating to the dynamic nature of customer support.
- Liaises with Inside Sales Representatives to resolve customer service problems and assist with quotations.
- Assists with the development of an Inside Sales strategy.
- Resolves invoicing issues
Development vs Maintenance: N/A
Road vs Office: 0% vs 100%
Languages: French and English
Education: Secondary school diploma or higher. College or University degree preferred
Training: On the job training provided
Overnight Travel: No overnight required
Years’ of experience: At least 3 years' experience in a supervisory role in customer service, preferably in a call center environment
Other requirements: Strong computer skills especially in MS Excel, experience with an ERP
Transferable contacts: N/A