Job Order: 188
Territories:Montreal and surroundings
Profile: Our client is one of the leaders in corporate language learning and is looking for an account manager that will be responsible for maintaining an existing base of customers, about 40 to 50 customers averaging from medium to large business. The account manager will also have to insure customer satisfaction and maintain the business relationship in order to keep the existing revenue and bring new one.
Territory:Montreal and surroundings
Commissions/Bonus:$10,000 to $15,000
Expenses reimbursement:All reasonable business expenses
2 weeks vacation
3 personal days
Birthday day off
No other benefits at this point
- Identifying new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers to assess their needs and sell the company's services (cold calls).
- Independently and successfully negotiate and close accounts.
- Conduct reviews on accounts on regular basis
- Conducting needs analysis
- Communicating with clients HR department to coordinate language training contracts
- Coordinating and if needed executing language level evaluations
- Supervising and if needed creating groups according to levels and schedule requirements
- Supervising the selection of appropriate instructors
- Conducting quality control and communicating necessary adjustments to instructors
- Document creation (sales proposals, Training proposals and RFP documents)
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Directors of any problems that may arise.
- Responding to RFP
- Participating in networking events and trade shows (some events and shows may be held outside normal business hours)
Development vs Maintenance:25% vs 50%
plus 25% coordination and administration
Road vs Office:10% vs 90%
Training:On site training
Overnight Travel: Occasionally for networking events or trade shows
Years’ of experience: 3 to 5 years experience in selling a service
- Great attitude
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Transferable contacts: N/A