Job Order: 231
Profile: Our customer is a leader in financial services. This public company benefits from an important growth across Canada. They are looking to fulfill a new position for a Business development manager for the South shore territory. The BDM is to develop business relationships with the partners network and work closely with their clients.
Territory: South shore
Work Place: Montreal
Product/Services: Financial services
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00
Commission/Bonus: $4,000.00 /month
Car Allowance: $1000.00 /month
Expenses Reimbursement: All business expenses to be reimbursed
-Bonus at target and no cap on commission
-Dental and medical insurance
-400$ every 2 years for vision care
-Stock option program
-Please note that our successful candidate is required to complete a National Criminal Record Check, Credit Check and reference checks
Responsible for delivering established sales targets and active territory management.
- Generate revenue and achieve individual, team and organizational quotas, while also contributing to sales strategy by defining and implementing plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Close sales by effectively managing the sales process from first contact to funding while managing the involvement of third party participants such as Financial Advisor, Banker, Mortgage Brokers, Accountant, Lawyer, etc..
- Develop and maintain referral-producing relationships with established corporate partners through frequent Product Awareness Presentations and regular branch/site meetings.
- Ongoing development of product knowledge, sales skills and sales/relationship management technique.
- Managing relationships in the territory via Sales force.
- Responsible for providing sound activity management reports.
- Create, develop and customize approved sales program to ensure that the company's products are effectively represented throughout the assigned territory.
Development vs Maintenance: 90% vs 10%
Road vs Office: 90% vs 10%
Languages: Bilingualism, both French & English (written & spoken)
Education: Post-Secondary education
Training: In house training
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years’ of experience: Minimum of 10 years of financial services sales experience
Applicants with Experience in financial planning, territory management, credit or mortgage brokering experience are preferred
Also looking for;
-Strong understanding of the current financial services environment.
-A passion for relationship building and business development.
-Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
-Natural leadership qualities.
-Team player and internally motivated to be the best.
-A track record of overachieving quota.
-A self-motivator with a desire to be a top earner in a performance based compensation model.