Job Order: 235
Our client is a non profit organisation that raises awareness for cancer. They are looking for a Sales Representative who is passionate about matching sales to helping others. As a sales rep, you will be essential in the recruitment of new corporate teams and help them raise much needed funds. Teams help raise money for cancer research and we are looking for someone who can recruit the new corporate teams, encourage them to raise funds while being be sensitive, tactful and empathetic.
Work Place:Downtown Montreal
Salary:$35,000 to $39,000
Car allowance:KM allowance
Expenses reimbursement:All business expenses
- Health benefit plan
- Dental benefits after 12 months
- Days off when stretch goals are met
- Generate corporate teams to participate in the events through professional, dedicated prospecting and relationship building.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual recruitment goals.
- Work with the Brand Directors to implement corporate team recruitment and sales strategies.
- Lead corporate team orientation meetings as key presenter and engage to drive internal team registration and fundraising growth.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience for all enquirers and team participants.
- Liaise with senior management to ensure branding, mandates and organizational goals are achieved locally.
- Identify opportunities for corporate team revenue and numbers growth locally.
- Build and develop long lasting customer relationships
- Identify issues, assess needs and solve problems.
- Serve as Event Staff during event season
- Develop positive and collaborative working relationships with local and national staff.
Development vs Maintenance: 70% vs 30%
Road vs Office:25% vs 75%
Languages:Must be perfectly bilingual
Education:College diploma or relevant experience
Training:3 full days of training in house, and ongoing coaching provided
Years’ of experience:Minimum 2 years experience in a sales role
Must have strong prospecting, networking and closing skills, both on the phone and in-person
- You have a passion for the cause
- Must be comfortable over the phone and engaging people of all ages
- Must be comfortable in public speaking
- You should have a positive attitude and motivation to meet your goals
- You should be friendly & supportive with all participants and coworkers
- The passion to be part of a company making a difference in people's lives