Job Order: 258
Our client is in the commercial industrial waste services business and is looking to fill a new position for an account manager. We are looking to fill the Montreal-east and Laval territories. You have a minimum of 2 years sales experience in an industrial field.
Territory: Montreal-east and Laval
Work place: Laval
Products/Services: Commercial Industrial Waste Services
Salary: 40 000,00$ - 40 000,00$
Commissions and bonus: 3,333.00 per month on target
Car allowance: $0.49 / kilometer
Expenses reimbursed as per company policy All reasonable expenses reimbursed
- Pension plan and RRSP's (after 1 year service)
- Insurance paid 100% by employer
- Cell phone provided
- 2 weeks' vacations
- The successful candidate will have to do a credit/background check and medical
- Offer and maintain a high level of customer service
- Be present, face to face with existing customers or potential customer, as per established objectives
- Insure regular revenue by adopting a consultative approach based on customer's loyalty
- Maximise the financial impact on price revision
- Grow the revenue to profitable by applying solid plans in order to reach sales objectives
- Keep actual revenue by minimizing customer's loss of revenue or service cancellation
- Manage in a quick, efficient and responsible manner the assigned issues
- Collaborate with you supervisor in order to find solutions to customers' preoccupation
- Work with Salesforce.com in an efficient way for the retention and business development
- Identifies leads, manages prospects and acquires new, profitable commercial and industrial business over an established monthly revenue amount.
- Prepares and emails sales presentations and follows up with key decision makers to answer questions and close the sale
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures, and offers additional services as appropriate to existing customers.
- Tracks information regarding all prospective customers on required format.
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager for review of weekly sales activities and prospective customers.
- Completes all required Customer Service Agreements
- Use the company's CRM diligently
Development vs Maintenance:40% vs 60%
Road vs Office:60% vs 40%
Languages:Bilingualism, both French & English (written & spoken)
Education:Cegep or equivalent experience required
Training: 3 weeks intensive sales process training and products
On the road training with experienced representatives
Overnight travel required:No overnight travel required
Number of years sales experience: 2 years sales experience, in industrial
- Capable of showing that you had success in customer retention
- Capable of showing that you reached and surpassed your sales quotas
- Understand the essential in price and service, and communicate them in an efficient manner
- Able to prove that you found creative and profitable ways to satisfy customer's needs
- Be rigorous
- Team player
- Organised and respect engagements
- Autonomous and the capacity to work with a team
Transferable knowledge: Knowledge and experience working with a CRM
Mastering Word, Excel and information systems software