Job Order: 269
Canada & US
Profile: Our client sells telecom software and services to Canadian and US companies. Your role will be to identify companies that can use our software and services and engage the key decision makers. You will then engage, develop and sell those accounts. You should understand complex sales and their cycles and know how to manage your funnel. The ideal candidate can show a successful track record in sales. From time to time (20%) of the time you will travel to the client site.
Territory: Canada and the US
Work Place: Montreal
Products/Services: Telecom software and services
Commissions/Bonus: $60,000 (paid quarterly)
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: All travel related expenses reimbursed
- Health package paid 50% by company
- Identify and target new opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and log in CRM.
Development vs Maintenance: 90% vs 10%
Road vs Office: 20% vs 80%
Languages: French or English
Education: College degree or equivalent experience
Training: On the job training provided
Overnight Travel: Up to 20% overnight travel required to the US
Years’ of experience: At least 3 years' of relevant experience
- Must be able to travel to the US
- You have a track record of successful sales in software or services
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Telecom experience required
- Knowledge of selling software
Ms. Dawn Williams