Job Order: 277
Profile: Our client is looking for an account manager who is knowledgeable in hydraulics, especially selling and managing projects, to look after a territory on the south shore. This territory is about 100 clients, and your role is to manage their needs now and understanding their upcoming projects. The goal is to maintain what we have and grow it by being a resource in all things hydraulic for your clients.
Territory: South Shore
Work Place: Home office
Products/Services: Hydraulic products and services
Salary: Base $60,000-$65,000
Commissions/Bonus: $20,000 annually + Bonus
Car allowance: $0.45/km
Expenses reimbursement: Home office equip. provided, expenses reimbursed
- Full benefits program in place
- All home office tools provided
- Visit your 100+ clients and determine needs
- Prepare and present tenders to customers.
- Call customers for follow-up for all tenders sent in order to get the order
- Take note of the filtration products of the customers with an aim of proposing improvements.
- Bring a technical support to customers with the assistance of the engineering department.
- Plan and the manage territory.
- Prepare the budgets by product line and by customer in collaboration with the Sales Director.
- Take part in the elaboration strategies development and growth of their territory according to the new markets and / or products.
- Write and present periodically to your superior any working paper or relevant report.
- Prepare and submit your call planner.
- Complete sales reports.
Development vs Maintenance: 20% vs 80%
Road vs Office: 70% vs 30%
Languages: French and English
Education: College degree in a relevant field
Training: On the job training provided but must have industry experience
Overnight Travel: less than 10%
Years’ of experience: 5 years' in the field
Other requirements: Proficiency in computer skills, autonomous
Transferable contacts: N/A
Transferable Knowledge: Knowledge of filtration products and maintenance of manufacturing facilities
Ms. Dawn Williams