Job Order: 284
Montreal and surroundings
Profile: Our client is one of the leaders in corporate language learning and is looking for an inside sales representative that will be responsible for maintaining an existing base of customers, about 40 to 50 customers averaging from medium to large business. Working under the supervision of the CEO and both department Directors the Inside sales Representative (ISR) serves as the primary business contact for the accounts assigned to them. The account manager will also have to insure customer satisfaction and maintain the business relationship in order to keep the existing revenue and bring new one.
Territory:Montreal and surroundings
Salary:$45,000 to $50,000
Expenses reimbursement:All reasonable business expenses
2 weeks vacation
3 personal days
Birthday day off
No other benefits at this point
- Functions:The ISR is expected to develop new business opportunities as well as build relationships with clients to create new and repeat business opportunities.
- The ISR must consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
- Independently and successfully negotiate and close accounts.
- Conduct reviews on accounts on regular basis
- Communicating with clients HR department to coordinate language training contracts
- Coordinating and if needed executing language level evaluations
- Supervising and if needed creating groups according to levels and schedule requirements
- Document creation (sales proposals, Training proposals and RFP documents)
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Directors of any problems that may arise.
- Responding to RFP
- Participating in networking events and trade shows (some events and shows may be held outside normal business hours)
Development vs Maintenance:25% vs 50%
plus 25% coordination and administration
Road vs Office:10% vs 90%
Training:On site training
Overnight Travel: Occasionally for networking events or trade shows
Years’ of experience: 3 to 5 years experience in selling a service
- Great attitude
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Transferable contacts: N/A