Job Order: 469
United States and Canada
Profile: Our client is a fast-growing manufacturer of customized industrial equipment. They are looking to hire a quote ninja and a follow-up machine to support their sales and marketing department. To be successful in this position you need to be an organized and cheerful team player, have a good sense of urgency and humour, be a quick learner, resourceful and a solution finder. If you are looking to join a fast-paced environment and dynamic team in a company that prides themselves on their generous and honest company culture, this is the role for you. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.
Territory: US and Canada
Work Place: Terrebonne
Products/Services: customized industrial equipment
Salary: $ 45,000 - $50,000
Commissions/Bonus: Yearly bonus based on company results
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: N/A
- Full benefits
- Work schedule: 8am to 5pm
- Quote processing and generation
- Follow ups using CRM
- Answering calls and emails from clients and outside sales Reps
- Send adequate marketing materials
- Manage sales processes
- Manage the leads coming from requests, online form, sales reps, etc.
- Eventually participate in trade-shows once a year (4-5 days in the US)
- Good with mathematics/calculation
- Analytical mind
- Great communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in the use of Google Drive
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of CRM software such as ZOHO, Salesforce etc.
Development vs Maintenance: 10% VS 90%
Road vs Office: 0% vs 100%
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
- Written and Spoken Spanish is an asset.
- Written and Spoken French is a good to have.
Education: Post secondary education in mechanical engineering or any related field
Training: on the job training and job-shadowing is provided and will take up to 6 months
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years’ of experience: 2 to 5 year's experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Video Editing proficiency is an asset
- Telephone sales experience will be an asset
Transferable contacts: NA
- Understanding of machinery is a strong asset