Job Order: 2585
Territories:Canada & US
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal.
Profile: Our client is an international leader in the transport and logistics industry. They are hiring for a newly created marketing coordinator role. We are looking for a multi-skilled marketing professional, who can create and pilot an offline and online strategy, manage projects and events, conduct rebranding and brand awareness campaign, generate and execute PR & communication plan. You are hands-on and hard worker, autonomous but willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
Territory: Canada & the US.
Workplace: Montreal (LaSalle)
Products/Services: Transport and logistics services
Commissions/Bonus: discretionary (based on company results)
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: all reasonable business expenses will be refunded
- Refunds up to 80%
- Paid 100% by the company
- Working hours: 8 to 5 (Monday to Friday)
- Modern and inspiring workplace
- Amenities within the facility
- Volunteering day
- Support the marketing manager in achieving the objectives and conducting the operations
- Organize and execute marketing plans
- Maintain the brand image and raise awareness
- Manage internal and external service providers (production, agencies, etc.)
- Manage PR & Media ad
- Manage print productions, marketing materials, sales presentations, etc.
- Stay abreast of the best practices online and offline
- Support the advertising and social media strategy
- Maintain the annual event calendar and assist with planning, logistics, and coordination of trade shows, events, conferences, PR, etc.
80% traditional marketing 20% digital marketing
Road vs. Office: 10% vs. 90%
Languages: English is perfectly written and spoken, and functional French (ability to communicate)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or any related field is an asset
Training: complete training plan with the training manager
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: 3–5 years in the same role, you must have shown job stability in the past.
- Autonomy, resourceful and humility
- Being knowledgeable and curious at the same time
- Being transparent and able to ask questions
- Being a team player and a great communicator
- Must pass a national background check
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Experience as a marketing coordinator is a must-have
- Knowledge of digital marketing is a strong asset
- Employment stability is a must-have.