Job Order: 2638
Territories:Canada & US
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is one of the biggest global players in the online hotel reservation platform, giving exclusive access to luxury hotels to guests all around the world. They are looking for a bilingual business development representative to expand their Canadian & US presence. You will be responsible for the acquisition and retention of new hotel partners and deliver value-added solutions to their clients. You are sales driven, KPI oriented, autonomous and have a proven track record.
Territory: Canada & US
Products/Services: online travel agency
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000
Commissions/Bonus: $20,000 at 100% of your objectives the first year, more the following years, and the commissions are uncapped.
Car allowance: $/km
Expenses reimbursement: all reasonable business expenses will be refunded
Other Benefits: to be determined
- Identify, prospect and acquire new partnerships
- Develop long-lasting relationships and grow your business portfolio by connecting with C-Suite in the hospitality industry.
- Negotiate contracts
- Bring added value to clients
- Develop a sales strategy based on a thorough analysis of data and trends
- Achieve your revenue quotas and other KPIs to maintain a high-performance culture.
- Be a brand ambassador at events, conferences, etc.
Development vs. Maintenance (%): 90% vs. 10%
Road vs. Office (%): 20% vs. 80%
Languages: perfectly bilingual level in English and French
Education: post-secondary diploma
Training: 1 week of training provided, but you must come from hospitality, hotels, OTAs or the digital travel industry.
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: 3 years of successful and stable experience in the same role, surpassing quotas and managing long-term relationships
- Autonomy and self-driven
- Ability to conduct your own sales process with little supervision
- Being a hunter, goal-driven, tenacious, fast learner, problem-solver with a growth approach
- Great communication skills with the audience from luxury hotel managers to c-suite at hotels corporations
Transferable contacts: personal connections and network within the hotel industry is a strong plus
- Experience using a CRM (Zoho, Salesforce, etc.) is a must-have.
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616
Number of positions:4