Job Order: 2640
Territories:Province of Quebec
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal.
Profile: Our client is a well-established distributor of instrumentation, valves and regulators sold into industrial accounts such as the mining, pulp and paper and water filtration plants. We are looking for a Territory manager who will managed and developed the sales opportunities of specified products and services represented by the company in the defined territory.
Work Place: Montreal office and home office
Products/Services: Instrumentation, valves and regulators
Commissions/Bonus: approximately $25,000 / year based on existing customer base
Car allowance: KM allowance based on government rates
Expenses reimbursement: all business expenses reimbursed on a monthly basis, as per company policy
- Closed between Christmas and new year
- Full benefits package including dental after 3 months
- Laptop and I phone provided
- To generate sales of products by direct contact with the customers
- Develop a complete sales plan for the territory and stay with the plan or make the necessary changes to achieve targets.
- Identify the key accounts that are instrumental to achieving this goal and follow the sales plan with those accounts.
- Maintain a current knowledge of our Instrumentation & Controls products.
- Be capable of successfully demonstrating these products.
- Maintain profit levels by ensuring that all sales are made within the pre-set discount limits.
- Able to present and deliver a complete solutions to customers
- Provide current and accurate account information (lead and quote status, contact info, etc.) via the company's CRM software.
- Be a member of the company's sales team by; participating in the weekly and quarterly sales meetings, in the local or regional trade shows and share sales successes and improvement required.
- Ensure that joint sales calls with Suppliers are scheduled and confirmed in advance with the key decision makers
- Excellent communication, organization and prioritization skills are required to succeed and must be used.
Development vs Maintenance: 20% vs 80%
Road vs Office: 80% vs 20%
Languages: French and English
Education: Diploma or bachelor in engineering (mechanical or electrical)
Training: Full and detailed training provided on site and with some manufacturers
Overnight Travel: No overnight travel needed
Years’ of experience: minimum 5 years experience in industrial sales
- automation background is a nice to have
- Technical knowledge
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Knowledge of instrumentation, valves and or electricity will be an asset
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616