Job Order: 2641
Territories:US and Canada
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal.
Profile: Our client sells software and telecommunication services to Canadian and US companies. We are looking for a business development rep to generate opportunities. You will make calls to the lists of potential clients coming from the shows and other marketing activations. Your role will be to respond to their request for information, assess their needs, qualify them, in order to organize a meeting/demo for the representative. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.
Territory: the US and some Canada
Products/Services: Telecom solutions and software
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
Commissions/Bonus: uncapped plan - $20,000 at 100% of your goals + additional quarterly bonus for overachievers.
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: N/A
- Full benefits range
- The building is attached to a metro station
- Career development plan within the first 9-12 months in the role
- Access to flexible holiday policy after 6 months
- Corporate events for team building and cohesion (activities, 5@7)
- Great working environment (game and drinks room, kitchen with plants, etc.)
- Flexibility to work from home after training and integration (be careful it is not a remote-working position; your presence at the office is required).
- Call prospects from lists provided by the company from the web, industry events, or partners
- Qualify prospects by asking probing questions and do the follow-ups
- Assess their needs and the measures in which we can help them.
- Establish a relationship of trust with prospects
- Organize appointments between the client and the sales representative (including or not demos with the engineer)
- KPI oriented environment
- Quotas of calls per week (NOT ON A DIALER)
- Objectives of weekly qualitative conversations
- Book 4-6 sales appointments per week
- Enter information in the CRM regularly
Development vs. Admin: 80% vs. 20%
Road vs. Office: 0% vs. 100%
Languages: English (native or bilingual/written and spoken)
Education: College degree
Training: On-the-job training
Overnight Travel: No overnight travel needed
Years of experience: 3 years of cold calling experience
- Employment stability
- Proven cold calling/business development experience
- Strong work ethic and activity management skills
- Ability to build long-lasting relation and sell to C-Level
- Sales-driven and team player
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Knowledge of the telecommunications sector, unified communication, VOIP, software and other wireless technologies is preferable and represents a major asset
- Knowledge of the cloud and the IT solutions sector is an asset.
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616
Number of positions:2