Job Order: 2643
Territories:US et Canada
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal.
Profile: Our client sells software and telecommunication services to Canadian and US companies. We are looking for an account executive with 5 years of experience. Someone who is strategic and who can make consultative sales, in order to present our solutions to clients during appointments planned by our internal representatives. You are used to long sales cycles (6-12 months) and can offer customized technological solutions. You are a "closer" with experience in IT, Cloud or Telecom solution sales. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.
Territory: the US and some Canada
Products/Services: Telecom solutions and software
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 base
Commissions/Bonus: uncapped commission plan with and OTE $130,000 - $150,000 at 100% of your goals + a quarterly bonus for overachievers.
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: N/A
- Full benefits range
- The building is attached to a metro station
- Career development plan
- Access to flexible holiday policy after 6 months
- Corporate events for team building and cohesion (activities, 5@7)
- Great working environment (game and drinks room, kitchen with plants, etc.)
- Flexibility to work from home after training and integration (be careful it is not a remote-working position; your presence at the office is required).
- Participate in customer meetings planned by your internal representatives
- Make presentations to groups of decision-makers
- Strategically develop your medium to large business accounts.
- Offer customized solutions to clients and optimize accounts
- Guide and assist the customer on the technical points
- Manage sales cycles of 6-12 months
- KPI-oriented environment (qualitative and quantitative on a monthly basis)
- Enter information in the CRM regularly
Development vs Maintenance: 70% vs 30%
Road vs. Office: 0% vs. 100%
Languages: English (native or bilingual / written and spoken)
Education: University degree
Training: on-the-job training
Overnight travel: No overnight trip needed
Years of experience: 5 years of experience in business development in IT / Telecom with sales cycles of 6-12 months
- Stability of employment
- Proven successful business development experience
- Proven experience selling complex solutions over long sales cycles
- Strong skills in work ethic and activity management
- Ability to build lasting relationships and sell to C-Level
- Focused on Sales and Team Spirits
Transferable contacts: to be in contact with decision makers in medium to large companies in the territory
- Knowledge of the telecommunications sector, unified communication, voice over IP, software and other wireless technology is preferred and a major asset.
- Knowledge of the cloud sector and IT solutions is a major asset.
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616
Number of positions:1