Job Order: 358
Territories:Province of Quebec
Our client is a well-established provider in the telecom industrie selling to small and medium businesses as well as enterprise customers. They are looking to fill a Director of partnership role.
The Director of Partnerships is responsible for working closely with internal teams and will work alongside the management team on overall corporate strategy. They are responsible keep each other informed of developments within the accounts and the respective activities of those accounts. The Director of Partnerships also keeps the VP Sales informed of the progress of their exclusive/direct sales activities.
Territory: Province of Quebec
Work Place: Montreal
Products/Services: Telecom and IT
Salary: Base $80,000
Commissions: $20,000 per year
Overachievement will receive extra bonuses
Car allowance: Km allowance
Expenses reimbursement: All reasonable expenses reimbursed
- life insurance
- contribution to gym membership
- internet connection at home reimbursed
- matching funds RRSP
- fun place to work
- Maintain and revise as appropriate, partnership agreements, contracts, plans, proposals and other relevant documentation.
- Create and maintain trusting business relationships with existing partners on a regular basis.
- Rigorously monitor agreements with partners and ensure that all commitments are met.
- Maintain the portfolio of all Quebec partners, by means of metric driven accountability.
- Be personally accountable for partner performance for the company's products and services.
- Develop, participate and grow the direct marketing and communications tools necessary for the partner network.
- Be willing to participate in networking events on a regular basis.
- Develop a unique, creative and effective visibility program aimed at spreading the involvement of partner companies and attracting others.
- Provide necessary performance reports on a regular basis.
- Target, identify and qualify potential partners if necessary.
Development vs Maintenance: 80% vs 20%
Road vs Office: 50% vs 50%
Languages: Bilingualism, both French & English (written & spoken)
Education: College diploma or university degree in a relevant field
Training: In house training, but you must have a knowledge of technology.
Overnight Travel: Very little travelling
Years’ of experience: Vast experience in complex sales and 10 years experience managing major accounts
Transferable knowledge; Knowledge of the IT industry and telecom, solution and services
- Positive leader
- Important knowledge in consultative selling
- High capacity in developing and maintaining business relationships
- Capacity to analyse and resolve problems
- Very good analyzing skills
- Ability to negotiate agreements and complex files with different partners
- Strong managerial skills (planning, organization, direction and control)
- Must be able to share previous success stories