Job Order: 361
Territories:Quebec city and surroundings
Territory: Quebec City and surroundings
Work Place: Quebec City
Products/Services: Industrial and commercial HVAC
Salary: $55 000 - $65 000
Commissions/Bonus: 40% on the base salary
Car allowance: $ per KM
Expenses reimbursement: All expenses reimbursed
Other Benefits: Full benefits package provided (Medical, dental, pension plan, family assistance program)
- Act as an intermediary between the clients and the corporation.
- Develop new accounts using different techniques, such as cold calls and on site visits.
- Support technically and serve existing customers in order to be aware of their activities.
- Analyze the needs and consumption habits of customers.
- Identify the problems and / or needs of customers and offer them the appropriate products.
- Be aware of the market as well as the competition.
- Update the customer database.
- Attend sales meetings to build and discuss future action plans.
- Develop and execute a detailed strategic plan for each account in order to develop a strong and profitable partnership.
Development vs Maintenance: 60% VS 40%
Road vs Office: 70% VS 30%
Languages: French and English (written and spoken)
Education: Postseconday diploma is required
Training: On going training is provided by the company
Overnight Travel: No overnight travel is required
Years’ of experience: 2 to 5 years experience having sold technical products
-Dynamism and relational skills
-Having a proven track record in business development and managing a territory
Transferable contacts: Contacts in the industry is an asset
Transferable Knowledge: Mechanical knowledge