Job Order: 3688
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a specialist in home furnishing across the globe who is expending their team and looking for a business sales planner. Your role will be to identify and analyze business and sales trends and report them into insights that will allow the sales and e-commerce team to achieve their goals. You will also be responsible for supports the sales, marketing, and the logistics department. You must be bilingual in French and English.
Products/Services: Home furnishing
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000
Commissions/Bonus: 5% bonus based on business objectives
- Group insurance plan after 3 months (including Medical and Dental)
- (3) weeks of vacations
- (4) personal days
- Dynamic environment
- Analyze business trends to identify sales opportunities or risks.
- Analyze variances between actual performance versus the budgeted and prior year.
- Gather product specifications and images from multiple sources to set up new products portfolio to our clients.
- Identify and respond to end-user reviews on our customer sites.
- Provide key analytics to support efficient material planning to support our sales forecast.
- Conduct market research to evaluate vertical trending.
- Analyze retailers' weekly POS reports monitoring recent sales performance.
- Assist in developing a collaborative sales forecast with our retailers. * Identify discrepancies between forecasted and actual orders and work with the necessary parties to have issues resolved.
- Work closely with the sales team to reduce/eliminate slow-moving inventory.
- Support the organization’s sales team on their daily tasks.
- Perform regular customer follow-ups.
- Manage and publish monthly customer sales reports.
- Work in collaboration with the warehouse manager to set up and improve current processes.
100% Business and sales analyst
Road vs. Office (%): 100% in office
Languages: French and English
Education: post-secondary or university degree in business or supply chain and logistics management
Training: on the job, but you must have experience in a similar role.
Years of experience: 1–2 years as a business and/or sales planner/analyst, including e-commerce
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in French and English
- Ability with reporting, numbers, and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce and business analysis
- Being customer-oriented, problem-solving and results-oriented
- Excellent skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with offline and online reporting
- Experience in market research and trend analysis
- Experience with material planning, forecasting, and process optimization
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616
Number of positions:1