Job Order: 3689
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. www.siriuspersonnel.com
Profil; Our customer is a fast growing design-oriented home product company. They design, distribute and market a wide range of lighting products in North America, Asia and Europe. Our customer supplies its products to big box stores and hardware suppliers and retailers around the world. Our customer is headquartered in Montreal, with offices located a little bit all over to better serve their distributors and end users. We are looking for a Key account manager with experience and contacts in selling to those accounts. The key account manager will be responsible for a base of existing customer as well as find new ones.
Territory: Canada, USA, South america and Mexico (TBD)
Workplace: Montreal - possibility of home office 2 days a week
Products/Services: Lighting products
Salary: Base $100,000 to $115,000
Commissions/Bonus: 15% bonus plus extra incentives on surpassing objectives
Car allowance: TBD
Expenses reimbursement: All reasonable expenses reimbursed
- Group insurance after 3 month including medical and dental
- 3 weeks vacations
- 4 personal days
- gym onsite
- Develop and implement strategies to meet and exceed the sales goals for the managed accounts.
- Prepare and validate presentations and business reviews as well as ensuring follow-up with the accounts.
- Maintain a good business relationship with every company product group stakeholder.
- Prepare materials like contracts, promotionnal offers with both internal and external customers
- Obtain listings of all core company products and related floor space, in accordance with company strategies
- Keep planograms up to date
- Prepare all necessary reports in accordance with timetables determined by the organizations and the client.
Development vs Maintenance: 50% vs 50%
Road vs Office: 60% vs 40%
Languages: Excellent spoken English, Spanish is a plus
Education: University degree or equivalent experience
Training: On the job training provided but must have experience selling to retailers
Overnight Travel: 4-5 days per month (outside of the country)
Years’ of experience: At least 3 to 5 years sales experience in a similar role
- Experience in the hardware sector
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales goals/targets;
- Analysis skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization and create partnerships;
- Experience with CRM
Transferable contacts: Has contacts at large retailers level
- Knowledge of the retail landscape
- Knowledge of MS Office