Job Order: 3691
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a specialist in home furnishing across the globe who is expending their team and looking for a web/graphic designer to join their marketing team. Your role will be to design and elaborate various print, web and video materials for their retails, e-commerce, website, and social media platforms. You are creative, flexible, polyvalent and meticulous.
Workplace: Montreal (Lachine)
Products/Services: Home furnishing
Salary: $50,000 to $70,000
Expenses reimbursement: all business expenses will be refunded
- Group insurance plan after 3 months (including Medical and Dental)
- (3) weeks of vacations
- (4) personal days
- Dynamic environment
- Design and production of innovative graphic concepts for various web projects;
- Create and edit videos for social networks and advertising campaigns.
- Design and variation of product packaging, brochures, signage and signs, kiosks, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Ensure compliance with the brand image and graphic standards on all graphic material.
- Ensure that the concepts and work delivered are exhaustive and that the quality exceeds the industry standard.
- Coordination and monitoring of projects with other internal departments and external suppliers.
- Preparation and transfer of files for printing and production.
- Maintain up-to-date shared reference files and documents and comply with the file organization nomenclature.
- Contribute to communication and marketing efforts and strategy.
80% Graphic - 20% Web
Road vs. Office: 100% in office
Languages: English and French (written and spoken)
Education: post-secondary diploma in Graphic Design or Multimedia
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: must have 3 years of experience as a graphic or web designer
- Must have extended knowledge on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere (or After Effect)
- Must know web technologies as well as pre-press and print processes
- Must use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Being detail-oriented, polyvalent, creative, adaptable, a team player with good stress and time management
- Knowing how to prioritize and is known for respecting deadlines
- Knowledge of industrial design and 3D software is a strong advantage
- Basic knowledge of web W3C, HTML5, CSS, CMS, and WordPress is a must-have.
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616