Job Order: 3706
Territories:Montreal and surroundings
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a supplier of coffee and office products and has another division which is a distributor of medical equipment. Over the last few months, the divisions have seen its sales increase incredibly. It will be the role of the digital marketing specialist to drive online activities and support the growth strategy of the coffee and office product divisions. We are looking for 2–4 years of experience creating compelling content, optimizing SEO and SEM, B2B lead generation, and social media strategies among other skills.
Territory: Montreal and surroundings
Workplace: Montreal (VSL)
Products/Services: Coffee and Coffee products
Commissions/Bonus: Discretionary yearly bonus
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: All reasonable expenses reimbursed
- Medical plan
- Closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- Gym membership
- Growing company with many opportunities
- Create and publish social media content, blog posts, newsletters, and other publications
- Manage inbound marketing strategies
- Develop website content
- Manage email, social media, SEM, and remarketing campaigns
- Create and follow an editorial calendar
- Manage SEO optimization's
- Analyze the competition content and lead generation strategies.
- Oversee all PR efforts.
Content Marketing and Lead generation: 100%
Road vs. Office: 100% in office
Languages: perfect bilingualism in English and French (written)
Education: B.A. in marketing, communication, or any related field. Or any other post-secondary diploma in marketing, digital marketing, or communication.
Training: On the job. But must be autonomous and proficient in content creation and online postings.
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: 2–4 years in a similar role
- Ability to create and review content in English and French.
- Ability to develop online client acquisition strategies (B2B).
- Ability to execute a marketing plan.
- Full understanding of inbound marketing, SEO, SEM, and email marketing.
Transferable contacts: N/A
- B2B lead generation experience.
- Strong knowledge of digital content best practices.