Job Order: 3714
Territories:Quebec & Ontario
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a supplier of coffee and office products and has another division which is a distributor of medical equipment. Over the last few months, the divisions have seen its sales increase incredibly. We are looking for a proven marketing professional who will help them achieve their mission. The position reports directly to the Director of Sales and is an integral part of their growth strategy and a key member of the organization.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated individual who has a thirst for accomplishment and a strong grasp of content marketing fundamentals, understanding of traditional copywriting techniques, and the ability to write and express themselves clearly and persuasively.
Territory: Montreal and surroundings
Workplace: Montreal (VSL)
Products/Services: Coffee and Coffee products
Salary: $70,000—$80,000 (flexible, based on experience)
Commissions/Bonus: Discretionary yearly bonus
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: All reasonable expenses reimbursed
- Medical plan
- Closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- Gym membership
- Growing company with many opportunities
- Elaborate and execute a strong marketing strategy to broaden the company in different markets.
- Identify specific KPIs and establish a timeline to calculate ROI.
- Proactively and continuously research market trends, competitive advantages, product and brand positioning and the overall state of our industry.
- Continuously develop methods for identifying core consumer insights to best position the brand in the market.
- Develop and analyze the competition content strategy and lead generation strategy.
- Manage inbound marketing tactics
- Develop and distribute social media content, blog posts, newsletters, and other publications
- Manage SEO optimization
- Develop website content
- Oversees all PR efforts
- Manage email, social media, SEM, and remarketing campaigns
- Create and follow an editorial calendar
100% Marketing (traditional and digital)
Road vs. Office: 100% in office
Languages: perfect bilingualism in English and French (written and spoken)
Education: B.A. in marketing, communication, or any related field. Or any other post-secondary diploma in marketing, digital marketing, or communication.
Training: On the job.
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: A minimum of 3-7 years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years in a senior role
Excellent knowledge of digital marketing in a B2B environment
Proficiency in French and English content writing (Required)
Self-motivated with a high level of autonomy and independence (Required)
Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing (an asset)
Familiarity with Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn (an asset)
We are looking for talented, driven individuals who want to succeed and develop their careers in their growing organization. In addition to the above qualifications, we will value candidates with the following traits:
Ability to develop and execute initiatives
Motivated to work in a dynamic environment
Collaborate with several team members
Creative and critical thinking
Fast problem-solving capacities
Eager for success
Transferable contacts: N/A
- B2B Marketing
- Strong knowledge of digital content best practices.