Job Order: 3728
Territories:Province of Quebec and the U.S.
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal.
Our client is a wholesale distributor providing end-to-end solutions for high quality lumber. They are a privately owned family business whose number 1 focus is to provide quality product and building long-lasting relationships with their customers. Our client does business mainly across Quebec and the north east of the United States.We are looking for a trader who has experience in the lumber industry. Because this is a work from home position it is important that you are focused and independent. Your role will be to buy lumber from saw mills and sell it to your end user being roof truss manufactures, framing and industrial manufacturers.
Territory: Province of Quebec and the U.S.
Work Place: Home office
Salary: $55,000- $75,000
Commissions/Bonus: $30,000 to $45,000 uncapped commissions
Car allowance: NA
Expenses reimbursement: All reasonable expenses will be reimbursed
- Health benefit (Blue cross)
- All IT related products in order to work from home will be provided
- Identify new sales opportunities by contacting your existing book of business
- Prospecting new customers in your assigned territory
- Ensure effective product performance and promote good customer/supplier relations
- Negotiate prices
- You will be buying lumber from saw mills and selling it to roof truss manufactures, framing and industrial manufactures.
Development vs Maintenance: 100% vs 0%
Road vs Office: 0% vs 100%
Education: Post secondary education
Training: On the job training but you must have some industry experience
Overnight Travel: No over night travel with the exception of customer visits once or twice a year
Years’ of experience: 3-5 years in the lumber industry
- You are independent and responsible
- You are comfortable with short sales cycles
- You come with a book of business
- Knowledge of the lumber industry
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616