Job Order: 3729
Territories:Canada & US
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a company that offers logistics and transportation services to businesses. They distinguished themselves on the market by the quality of their offers. We are looking for an account director whose role will be to develop Canadian and US territories. This role is for a hunter with transportation or industrial B2B sales experience. Someone who is sales-driven, persistent, and knows how to bypass every firewall in order to get his deal.
Territory: Canada & the US
Workplace: Home office (you have to come to the Saint-Eustache office once a week)
Products/Services: Logistics and Freight Forwarding
Base salary: $50,000 - $75,000 (flexible based on experience)
Commissions/Bonus: OTE from $75,000 up to $250,000 at 100% of your objectives (growth structure), plus incentive bonus.
Car allowance: $/km
Expenses reimbursement: all reasonable business expenses are reimbursed.
- Complete insurance plan (dental, medical, eye care, drugs)
- RRSP (matching funds)
- Increase sales by developing new strategic customers and marketing the company’s products/services
- Define a clear strategy allowing you to maintain a relationship with existing customers while developing new opportunities.
- Qualify new customers, identify decision makers and secure new business opportunities
- Ensure revenue growth and meet or exceed your goals
- Develop and manage prospecting customers
- Demonstrate expertise on all of the company’s service offers
- Offer logistic, transportation and freight service solutions (air, sea, land, warehousing, insurance, projects, 3PL, 4PL, etc.)
- Customer meetings and presentations,
- Establish and negotiate rates
- Follow up on your existing customers and prospects, your current proposals, your communications, calls for tenders and your business meetings.
- Maintain detailed and concise reports on your customers, your activities, and your follow-ups in the CRM (Zoho)
- Produce a sales activity report on a weekly basis including your new business opportunities.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
Development vs. Maintenance (%): 100% business development
Road vs. Office (%): 80% vs. 20%
Languages: English and French (written and spoken)
Education: Diploma in transportation and logistics or equivalent experience
Training: 2-5 weeks of training based on your experience
Overnight Travel (%): 20%
Years of experience: 3 to 5 years in B2B transportation/logistic or industrial sales, with a proven track record of success
- Being a hunter with excellent interpersonal abilities
- Being motivated, professional and demonstrate an understanding of transportation, international logistics, and supply chain
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Abilities to work under pressure
- Abilities to work with the operations department
- having a book of business contacts will help you succeed in this role.
- Experience as a business development rep in transportation or logistics is an advantage
- Experience bypassing gatekeepers and closing your deals is an advantage.
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616