Job Order: 3732
Territories:Province of Quebec
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is an international leader in the independent medical examinations (IME) industry looking for an intake coordinator to manages the registration process of patients or clients for various medical services. Your responsibilities as an intake coordinator include gathering patient records, taking medical histories, and obtaining any insurance information from the patient. This role requires proven high customer service abilities, meticulousness, and data processing skills.
Territory: Province of Québec
Workplace: Montreal (Downtown)
Products/Services: Medical services
Salary: $40,000 to $47,000
Commissions/Bonus: yearly bonuses based on company profits.
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: N/A
- Three (3) weeks of vacations
- Full-insurance plan (after 3 months)
- Medical, dental, eye care, paramedical, etc.
- Office hours: 9 to 5 p.m.
- Working 2 to 3 days per week from the office until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted
- Ensure excellent client service with efficiency and the optimization of customer experience
- Receive and organize new referrals for clients who are requesting assessments
- Obtain all necessary information to complete the referral and follow up with specialists in a thorough and timely manner
- Provide clients and assessors with regular updates on the status of their referral and answer any questions the client may have about the referral.
- Prepare all completed referrals for assignment and routes them to the appropriate department
- Communicate the referral status and follows up activities to the client as needed
- Provide information and assistance to clients, assessors, and others
- Promptly answers and returns phone calls and client-specific questions about the referral
- Support all departments/assessors and clients as needed
- Ensures to meets of all service level agreements, clients’ expectations, and government regulations.
- Handles appropriate complaints and resolves issues in a timely fashion
- Promote the company to appropriate customers and businesses
- Work with Quality Assurance team and liaise with medical evaluators
- Provide regular reporting of essential information to senior executives in the head office
100% Client services and data processing
Road vs. Office (%): 100% in office (1/2 of that time working from home until further notice)
Languages: perfect bilingualism in English and French (written and spoken)
Education: Post-secondary diploma
Training: on-the-job training
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: a minimum of 2 years of experience as an intake coordinator in the healthcare industry
- Extensive experience working with database (processing and entering the data)
- Tech-savvy (experience in a multi-system environment)
- Professional level in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to details
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Being recognized for your ethic, professionalism, respect, honesty, and trust.
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Professional uses of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Successful experience working within healthcare database manipulating the data
- Experience as a customer service agent
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616