Job Order: 3733
Territories:Province of Quebec
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal.
Profile: Our client is a provider of independent medical examinations. They provide IME services through their medical panel of physicians and medical professionals. They are looking for an administrative assistant to provide support to their Montreal office. We are looking for a team player who is patient, positive and tech savvy. Your role will be to take incoming calls, providing them with general information, screen the call and provide the information to the appropriate person. You will also be greeting walk ins and directing them to their correct destinations, assisting examinees with sing in and sing out procedures and providing general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals.
Territory:Province of Quebec
Work Place:Montreal (Downtown)
Products/Services: Medical services
Salary:$40,000 - $50,000
Commissions/Bonus: Annual bonus based on company performance
Car allowance: N/A
Full benefits package
Office hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (some days will be worked from home until restrictions due to Covid-19 are lifted)
- You will be answering the telephone, screening calls and redirecting them to the appropriate person or department.
- Greeting individuals when they walk in and directing them to the right place
- Prepare folders for upcoming assessments
- Print all pertinent documents for doctors
- You will take care of all sign in/sign out procedures for examinees.
- Updating the database
- Accepting and distributing courier deliveries to the correct staff for processing
- Sorting emails
- Answering general inquiries
- Replenishing office supplies in different departments
- Ensuring that all exam rooms are stocked and necessary equipment is cleaned
- Coordinating maintenance if something in the office needs to be repaired.
- Marketing of the company to appropriate customers and business departments
- Resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Make sure that the company meets all regulations from the government.
- You will be creating reports.
Development vs Maintenance:N/A
Road vs Office:0%vs100%
Languages: Bilingualism (French and English required)
Education: Post secondary education
Training: On the job training
Overnight Travel: No over night travel is required
Years’ of experience: 1 to 3 years in a similar role
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Must be Tech savy
- You are detail oriented, meticulous and trustworthy
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Strong knowledge of database and word processing
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616