Job Order: 3741
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a leading business law firm in Canada, and they are looking to hire a new role in their communication and marketing department. The internal communication and branding advisor will be responsible to develop new online/offline strategies, tools, and content to improve internal communication and promote the employer brand. The person we are looking for is creative, understands the challenges of the corporate world in a post-COVID-19 configuration, has experience in communication, and is tech-savvy.
Workplace: Downtown Montréal (home office until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
Products/Services: Business Law
Salary: $ 70,000 to $ 90,000
Commissions/Bonus: annual bonus
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: N/A
- Full insurance plan from day 1
- $ 350 for physical activities
- 3 to 4 weeks of vacations
- Develop strategies and action plans to animate the life of the firm, highlight their culture, and promote their values.
- Develop and implement internal communications plans that inspire pride, motivation, and engagement among various target audiences.
- Work closely with management, human resources, and various internal teams to put in place communication strategies to support change management initiatives and ensure the successful transmission of key messages.
- Contribute, through communications, to initiatives related to employee experience, talent recruitment, and employer branding.
- Manage internal communication tools and activities by assuming the role of "desk manager" for all internal content.
- Promote the voice of our employer brand and is responsible for the coherence, variation, and cascade of the various messages.
- Identify and implement different vehicles and tools to ensure effective communication.
- Create fluid, unifying, and engaging content.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team (communications, social media, events) to ensure contents are aligned with the employer brand
Internal Communication 100%
Road vs Office: 100% in office
Languages: English and French (bilingual written and spoken)
Education: University diploma in marketing, public relations, communications, or an equivalent mix of studies and experience
Training: on the job
Overnight Travel: N/A but you must be available to work outside working hours when needed
Years’ of experience: 7-10 years of experience in communication
- Being an excellent communicator and knowing internal communications best practices
- Experience in communications project management
- Having experience in change management and remote work environments
- Must be a professional user of content creation platforms, WordPress, CRM, Intranet, and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experienced in researches, content creation, and editing
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Resourceful, versatile, diplomatic, and enthusiastic
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Having internal communication management experience in a corporate environment
- Having worked in change management and remote work environment
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616