Job Order: 3763
Territories:Montreal and surroundings
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a Canadian top employer, and a worldwide leader in technical recruitment, with many certifications and recognition. They are looking for a Bilingual Technical IT Recruiter to join them. Our candidate has 2–5 years of experience in high volume technical recruitment (IT), coordinating recruitment activities, and maintaining long-term relationships with its clients. If you are perfectly bilingual (English and French) and recruit autonomously, please submit your CV.
Workplace: Home office
Products/Services: IT Recruitment (high volume)
Commissions/Bonus: $20,000 to $30,000 (uncapped)
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: all reasonable business expenses are reimbursed
- Full benefits package
- Matching fund RRSP
- Work and life balance environment
- Inclusivity and opportunity to grow your career
- Collaborates with your clients to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews/build job descriptions.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees’ credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
100% Technical IT Recruitment and client’s management
Road vs. Home Office: 5% vs. 95%
Languages: English and French (fluently spoken and written)
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Training: On-the-job training provided, but the candidate must be autonomous and recruits independently
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: 2–5 years of experience in high volume technical (IT) recruitment
- Experience working in a recruitment agency
- Must have experience coordinating recruitment activities from A to Z, sourcing active and passive candidates in the IT or technical fields
- Must have the ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with your clients.
- Transferable contacts: potential candidate sin the IT or technical industry
- Experience using numerous job boards, social media, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience using an ATS
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616
Number of positions:1