Job Order: 3779
Territories:Ontario & Western Canada
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a North American distributor of products for the automotive industry. They are looking for an inside sale that will manage existing accounts and grow their part of the business in Ontario & Western Canada territory. You have experience in the distribution of automotive products (equipment, parts, tires, lubricants, etc.), have strong sales acumen and customer service skills.
Territory: Ontario & Western Canada
Workplace: Home office (if you are close to one of their locations you can choose to work both from the office and from home)
Products/Services: Automotive products
Base salary: $48,000 to $50,000
Commissions/Bonus: $45,000 (uncapped and based on the achievement of your objectives).
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: all reasonable business expenses will be reimbursed
Benefits after 3 months (paid 50% by the employer)
Medical, dental, disability, etc.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2–3weeks of vacations
- Generate, validate, and contact leads
- Create promotions
- Advise the clients (new and existing) on the products and their substitutes
- Call into your base of clients to offer promotions and do follow-ups.
- Receive calls from clients and send submissions
- Proactively contact your clients to offer promotions
- Build a long-lasting relationship with your clients
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Order, backorder and return management
- Work closely with AR and act as the first point of contact for the client
Development vs. Maintenance (%): 50% vs. 50%
Road vs. Office: 100% in-office
Languages: English (bilingual, French and English is a +)
Training: on-the-job training provided, but you must come from the automotive industry.
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: 5 years of experience in a similar role and sector
- Ability to develop business opportunities
- Being knowledgeable in automotive products (equipment, parts, tools, tires, lubricants, etc.)
- Ability to provide an excellent customer service
Transferable contacts: N/A
Having used a CRM or ERP
Business development skills.
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616