Job Order: 3781
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal.
Our client is known for being one of Canada's biggest suppliers of aftermarket equipment parts and service ranking with Canada's oldest and most established equipment companies serving sectors like construction, mining and forestry. They are looking to add a Parts Manager for their Ottawa branch. The person sought must demonstrate leadership, is good with prioritizing, has team spirit and is focused on providing great customer service to our customers. The parts manager will be asked to identify and resolve all issues in the parts department and ensure achievement of all short and long-term objectives, maximize parts sales, inventory control, and expense control.
Work Place: Ottawa
Products/Services: Heavy equipment parts
Salary: 65,000$ - 70,000$
Commissions/Bonus: Annual bonus
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: N/A
Working hours: 40 hours week
- Monitor parts department sales reports and productivity
- Achieve the set objectives, manage the allocated budget
- Maintain a balanced inventory by maintaining an effective inventory management system.
- Supervise parts clerks.
- Order and follow up on parts orders.
- Maintain a high rate of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and apply the procedures and processes in place
- Provide training to new employees you will be overseeing
- Maintain a professional and courteous business manner at all times
- Operates within all parts policies and procedures of the company
- Maintains high personal moral
- Able to deal with customers objections in a professional manner
Must be aware of the competitive environment in which the dealer operates.
Development vs Maintenance: 0% vs100%
Road vs Office: 0% vs 100%
Languages: Bilingual (English and French)
Education: Post secondary education
Training: On the job training
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years’ of experience: 3-5 years experience in a parts department at a heavy equipment dealership
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience managing people
- You are a team player
- You must be detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word, E-mails
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Knowledge of heavy equipment parts sales
- Experience with inventory management
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616