Job Order: 3791
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is an international leader in over-the-counter medication. They are looking for a digital marketing specialist to join their dynamic marketing team. Reporting to the marketing manager, your role will be to develop and implement the Canadian digital strategy for all their brands. Bilingualism in English and French is a prerequisite for this job. SUBMIT YOUR CV IN FRENCH
Workplace: South-Shore. You will be working from home at the beginning, and once the pandemic situation will be stabilized you will be working from the office 3 days per week.
Products/Services: Over-the-counter medication
Car allowance: N/A
Expense’s reimbursement: all reasonable business expenses are reimbursed
- A dynamic and challenging environment
- 3 weeks of vacations (yearly evolution)
- Sick and family days
- Full insurance package (life, LTD, etc.)
- Health expenses account
- REER (match up to 12% by the employer)
- Benefits participation program (variable per year)
- Medication at a preferred price for the family
- Development of the digital marketing strategy for all brands, in accordance with the objectives of the group.
- Management of online advertising campaigns, Google Ads, and social media.
- Updating our website: producing and modifying content according to the company's activities (product launches, promotions, events, etc.), always with the objective of increasing our SEO
- Produce analysis reports of our KPIs, propose recommendations to increase traffic, recruit new consumers, increase conversion
- Drive the marketing automation strategy
- Participate in sales meetings and present the digital marketing strategy when necessary.
- All other tasks related to the function.
100% Digital Marketing
Road vs Office: 100% from the office/home
Languages: French and English
Education: Marketing, IT, or a related field
Training: on-the-job training but you must have at least 2 solid years in the same role
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: 2-3 of relevant experience in digital marketing
- Being a dynamic and autonomous person
- Someone who likes to take up challenges and manage several projects at the same time.
- Certifications in Google Ads and Analytics
- Has already managed advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook
- Knows Google Analytics very well
- Has basic coding knowledge (an asset)
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616