Job Order: 3795
Territories:Montreal and surroundings
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is a leader in the HVAC industry, who is looking to grow his sales team. You will be joining a dynamic, team and KPI-oriented environment, where people matter. As a technical sales account manager, you will nurture existing clients, ensure maintenance contract renewal, grow their accounts, and from time to time sign new projects. We are looking for someone autonomous, organized, practical, for whom the client’s success is key.
Territory: Montreal and surroundings
Base salary: $60,000 to $70,000
Commissions/Bonus: $10,000, at 100% of your objectives
Car allowance: $/km
Expense’s reimbursement: all reasonable business expenses will be refunded
- Insurance (health, drugs, dental, medical call center, etc.)
- RRSP, with matching fund
- 3 Weeks of vacations
- Working Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Managing +100 accounts
- Build a strong relationship with your clients
- Use sales strategies to guarantee maintenance contract renewal
- Up-sell and cross-sell your base of clients
- Explore new projects opportunities, build submissions, and close the sales
- Assist your base of clients with technical issues
- Visits your clients for follow-ups and annual 360 reviews
- Manage communications with your clients in a timely manner (inbound and outbound calls, emails, requests, in-person visits)
- Thoroughly keep the CRM up to date with all information
- Keep a retention rate of 100%
- Closely collaborate with your teammates and all departments
- All other tasks related to the job
Development vs. Maintenance of accounts (%): 20% vs. 80%
Road vs. Office (%): 50% vs. 50%
Languages: bilingual English and French
Education: post-secondary diploma in building mechanics or any related field.
Training: on-the-job training, but you must have technical sales experience.
Overnight Travel: N/A
Years of experience: 2-3 years of sales experience is a must-have.
- Ability in sales and negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Being client success oriented
- Great organizational and planning skills
- Proven record of success in qualifying opportunities, communications with key decision-makers, booking meetings, and close deals.
- Being dynamic and team-oriented
- Experience in the HVAC industry is a plus
- Knowledge in energy saving is a plus.
625 Rene Levesque West, Suite 1616