Job Order: 3817
Territories:Canada and Unites States
Our client is a manufacturer of consumer goods sold through major grocery and hardware stores. Our client is looking to fill an Administrative Sales Assistant / Coordinator position to work alongside the Director, Business Development. Your role will be to assist and support the Director in a multitude of tasks such as creating presentations, sales reports and expense reports, managing the agenda, disseminating important information internally and to brokers. Good knowledge of the retail market in Canada is a must. She / He will be the contact person for the sales department. This person will need to be creative and flexible to best meet daily demands.
Territory: Canada and United States
Work Place: Home office ( occasionally go to the office)
Products/Services: Grocery items/consumer goods
Salary: $50,000 per year
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: All travel related expenses reimbursed
Collective RRSP's after 3 month
Insurance plan (medical and dental)
- You will work closely with the Director, Business Development.
- Entering data (relevant information) and updating customer files in the internal CRM Sales Force system
- Administrative support: documents to be completed and ensure that everything is correct.
- Coordinate the sending of samples and purchase orders through the internal system
- Work on PowerPoint presentations
- Update the promotional calendar of the different retailers and informative watch in the flyers of different retailers
- Customer service and internal sales by email and phone: will have to process requests of consumers and shops / coordination with the order office. B2B & B2C
- Be able to work on different projects at the same time, have a sense of initiative, organization and also an eye for detail
- Professional shows: Complete management of either registration, organization and shipment of samples, kiosk and sales catalogs.
Development vs Maintenance: 0% vs 0%
Road vs Office: 0% vs 100%
Languages: Perfectly bilingual french and english
Training: Virtual training and assisted training
Overnight Travel: No travelling
Years’ of experience: At least 3 to 5 years in an admin job
- Team player and interpersonal skills with different partners
- Experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Zoom, non-negotiable
- Excellent writing skills
- Great attitude, positive and energetic
- Must know the Sales Force CRM platform and be comfortable working with it
- Comfortable with different platforms used by retailers: GS1, Syndigo, Rangeme and motivated to learn other platforms
- Keep confidentiality