Job Order: 3843
Territories:Canada & US
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal.
Profile: Our client is expanding and looking to add to their team of sales trainers. This role is to train seasoned as well as "newbie" sales rep for a manufacturer who sells across Canada and the US. The Sales trainer will be a resource of consistent reinforcement and reassurance for the trainee. Whether through group sessions or one-on-one talks, the training advisor is a dedicated resource that monitor's the well-being of the employee and helps them recharge their batteries when necessary. We are looking for someone who brings both sales and training experience to the table. You must have had previous sales experience management or training experience in an effort to establish credibility from the first moment.
Territory: Canada and US
Work Place: Laval - Hybrid (home office and workplace)
Products/Services: Consumer products
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Car allowance: N/A
Expenses reimbursement: All travel related expenses reimbursed
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized cafeteria
- Ensure the training content development process in collaboration with the L&D team
- In collaboration with all departments, ensure that the instructional training content is updated to meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
- Train Residential Sales Consultants and Commercial Sales Consultants on products, competition, sales techniques, business acumen, administrative procedures, terminology, etc.
- Ensure that the training content associated with the activities is adapted, maintained, updated and makes sure the training takes into account any new information as well as current and future technologies.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings with subject matter experts to ensure all training content is adapted and developed in accordance with needs and desired improvements.
- Participate in the development of training materials and different tools and methodology (e.g. task aids, presentations visual aids, etc.) including writing for training courses.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of training programs for representatives in the use of a wide range of materials, including written materials, learning platforms and other media
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new methods and approaches in sales and/or training.
- Monitor training trends and best practices.
Development vs Maintenance: N/A
Road vs Office: 30% vs 70%
Languages: Fully bilingual French and English
Education: Bachelor or equivalent experience
Training: On the job provided on our products and methodology
Overnight Travel: About 20% overnight travel across Canada and the US
Years’ of experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Training Advisor role and/or Sales Trainer
Other requirements: You are dynamic and have credibility
Transferable contacts: N/A
- You command respect quickly
- You have a strong aptitude for learning things quickly
- You have demonstrated knowledge in designing plans and delivering
- You have a high level of trust and credibility