Job Order: 3954
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: Our client is in the transport and has been providing industry-leading transportation services for more than 50 years. We are looking a Customer service rep (CSR) that will perform a variety of tasks in order to meet customers needs by ensuring that the customers have the required information regarding their shipment. Please submit your resume in English.
Products/Services: Transport services
Car allowance: N/A
Expense’s reimbursement: N/A
- Work hours either 8:30-5:00 or 8:00-4:30
- Possibility to move into management or sales, if interested
- Enhance customer relationships by providing exemplary customer service to clients
- Inform customers of other services available through the company or related businesses
- Respond to customer queries regarding the status of their shipment, such as bills of lading, proof of delivery, pick ups, delayed or lost shipments, etc.
- Maintain accurate manual and computer records of customer shipments
- Anticipate and facilitate resolution to problems
- Trace shipments as required
- Coordinating special project PO pick and pack between the customer and the dock
- Manage the special project orders from time of execution through to final delivery
- Main point of contact for special project accounts
- Liaise with branch or other personnel regarding damaged/refused freight, packing slip details, contact information, POs, etc.
- Prepare and update reports for supervisor and sales representatives as required, such as sales, on-time carrier and manifest reports.
- Performs other duties as required.
Development vs Maintenance: N/A
Road vs Office: 0% vs 100%
Languages: French and English needed (written and spoken)
Education: College degree or equivalent experience
Training: On the job training provided
Overnight Travel: No overnight travel required
Years of experience: 2 years in a similar role
- Ability to retain a high level of professionalism
- Great interpersonal skills (people like working with you)
- Good problem resolution skills
- Ability to work effective in a team environment
- Ability to organize, schedule and follow instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Strong in Excel and MS Office
- Knowledge of transportation industry (an asset)