Job Order: 3974
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Profile: We are looking for a unique individual who can build relationships and sell solutions. You will be building relationships with designers, architects, engineers, general contractors and property managers. This requires someone with a keen sense of business development, strategic planning and project management. You will be responsible for business development all the way through to closing. The ideal candidate has proven sales success and has had success with a variety of sales cycles. This person is excellent in relationship building. You are not scared to ask for the business.
Knowledge of the construction industry is NOT necessary.
Territory: Greater Montreal
Work Place: Hybrid
Products/Services: Construction Industry
Salary: Base of $60,000 - $85,000
- $100,000 - $125,000 OTE 1st year
- uncapped commission + bonus
- $125,000 - $175,000 year 2
Car allowance: Car allowance + gas card
Expenses reimbursement: Expense account + all company related expenses are reimbursed.
- Full benefits package
- Dental, vision, paramedical, and more
- 3 weeks vacations + flex days
- Work and life balance environment
- Inclusivity and opportunity to grow your career
- Hunt for business opportunities
- Build relationships in the industry
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth.
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiate contracts and business opportunities
- Analyze market trends and competition.
- Work with your team to build value- added client offers.
Development vs Maintenance: 90% vs 10%
Road vs Office: 75% vs 25% (Remote office)
Languages: English / French
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Training: On the job training provided
Overnight Travel: minimal
Years’ of experience: 5 years +
Other requirements: Sense of urgency
Transferable contacts: N/A
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong negotiator
- Comfortable in a faced paced environment