Job Order: 3976
Sirius Personnel is a Placement and Headhunting Agency that Specializes in Sales and Marketing Professionals in Montreal. (www.siriuspersonnel.com)
Our client in the field of building restoration is in full expansion. We are looking for a unique person who can build relationships and sell solutions. You will build relationships with designers, architects, engineers, general contractors and property managers. This requires someone with a strong sense of business development, strategic planning and relationship management. You will be responsible for answering calls from potential customers, generating opportunities for the sales team and researching projects. The ideal candidate is organized and enjoys working in a team. This person is great at building relationships. You are not afraid to ask for the order.
Knowledge of the construction industry is NOT required.
Territory: Greater Montreal
Place of work: Hybrid
Products/Services: Building restoration
Salary: Base $55,000 - $65,000
Commissions/Bonus: commission plan to be discussed
Car allowance: N/A
Reimbursement of expenses: N/A
Other benefits :
- Full benefits
- Dental, vision, paramedical and more
- 3 weeks vacation + flex days
- Work-life balance environment
- Inclusiveness and opportunity to grow your career
- Seek business opportunities
- Build industry relationships
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting and securing opportunities to support revenue growth.
- Analyze market trends and competition.
- Work with your team to generate leads.
Development vs Maintenance: 50% vs 50%
Road vs Office: 0% vs 100% Hybrid
Languages: English / French
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Training: Provided in company
Years of experience: 2 years
- Meaning eagerness
- Team spirit
- Excellent communicator
- Time management
Transferable Contacts: N/A
- Strong relationship building skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment